Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where the Title “There’s a Dad in the Kitchen!” Came From

At Parker Ford Church, where I served as a pastor on a shared ministry team and now serve as an elder, we have a breakfast for everyone in any month with a fifth Sunday.  The menu is often as simple as French toast and sausage and is generally made by some of the men in the church.  As we were preparing one of the fifth Sunday breakfasts, a child burst into the kitchen, froze in his tracks momentarily, then ran from the room shouting, “There are dads in the kitchen!”  The purpose of this blog is to continue the excitement.

1 comment:

  1. I love the name of the blog seeing as I'm one of those dads!! I also loved your dad's birthday cakes!! I had one every year till the Bakery closed!! My dad also loved those cinnamon buns and would bring them home alot!!

    ReplyDelete